Jaljeera is a popular Indian drink that is known for its tangy, spicy, and refreshing taste. It is typically made using a blend of spices, including cumin, coriander, ginger, mint, and black pepper, among others. Jaljeera can be consumed in two forms - as a ready-to-drink beverage or as jaljeera powder.
Overview of ready-to-drink beverage and jaljeera powder
There are primarily two ways to make jaljeera - using ready-to-drink jaljeera or jaljeera powder.
- Ready-to-drink Jaljeera: Ready-to-drink jaljeera is a pre-mixed drink that is readily available in the market. It comes in a liquid form, which makes it easy to consume. All you need to do is chill the drink and pour it into a glass. Ready-to-drink jaljeera has a consistent taste, which makes it easy to know what to expect every time you drink it. Also, it is free from any hassle of measuring the ingredients, pounding, and grinding.
- Jaljeera Powder: Jaljeera powder, on the other hand, is a dry mixture of various herbs, spices, and condiments used to make the drink. It requires mixing the required amount of powder with water, adding some lemon or mint if required, and shaking it up to make the drink. This traditional way of making jaljeera is time-consuming, but it also gives you the liberty to modify the taste as per your preference. You can add more or fewer spices, herbs, or condiments as per your taste buds.
Differences in 2 types of Golmatol Jaljeera
Here is a detailed explanation of the differences between the two types of Jal Jeera:
- Ingredients: The main difference between ready-to-drink jaljeera and jaljeera powder is their ingredients. Ready-to-drink jaljeera contains all the necessary spices and flavors pre-mixed in the right proportions whereas jaljeera powder is a dry spice mix that needs to be mixed with water or other ingredients to make a drink. Ready-to-drink jaljeera may also contain additional ingredients like sugar, salt, and citric acid to enhance the flavor.
- Convenience: Ready-to-drink jaljeera is more convenient to use as it can be consumed directly without any preparation. All you need to do is open the bottle of jaljeera and drink it. On the other hand, jaljeera powder requires some preparation as it needs to be mixed with water or other ingredients to make a drink.
- Taste: The taste of ready-to-drink jaljeera can vary depending on the brand and the ingredients used. It is typically sweeter and less spicy than jaljeera powder. Jaljeera powder, on the other hand, allows you to adjust the taste according to your preference by adding more or less of the spice mix.
- Shelf life: Ready-to-drink jaljeera has a longer shelf life compared to jaljeera powder. Once opened, ready-to-drink jaljeera can be stored in the refrigerator and consumed within a few days. Jaljeera powder, on the other hand, has a shorter shelf life and needs to be stored in an airtight container in a cool and dry place.
- Price: Ready-to-drink jaljeera is typically more expensive than jaljeera powder as it requires additional processing and packaging. Jaljeera powder, on the other hand, is more affordable as it can be sourced directly from the market and does not require any additional processing.
Golmatol jaljeera powder is a dry blend of spices and herbs that needs to be mixed with water, lemon juice, and other components to make the jaljeera drink. Best to make any time anywhere with health benefits as well.