Panipuri is the most beloved street food in India. You can find it in any state of India but with different names such as Golgappa, puchka, gupchup, pani ke patashe, etc. So, why not try making them at home with an easy and quick recipe? With Jaljeera pani puri recipe you can easily make water that will taste like street-style water. Famous mint-flavored lemonade known as "jal jeera" is frequently served as an appetizer and is also a huge hit in the summer. Golmatol Jaljeera powder is best for making pani puri water, a quick recipe one can enjoy.
Which ingredients make up pani puri water and are already there in Jaljeera?
Mint leaves, coriander leaves, roasted cumin seed powder, lemon juice, ginger, pepper, sugar, jaggery, and chaat masala are the ingredients in jaljeera powder. Also, jaljeera water is the best fit to make pani puri. If you have any indigestion, you can also take jaljeera water which will help in smooth digestion even after eating pani puri.
Ingredients to make jaljeera pani puri recipe :
Quick make pani puri water ingredients:
- Masala jaljeera - 2 tablespoons
- Mint leaves - 1/2 cup
- Coriander leaves - 1/2 cup
- Green chilies - 2
- Ginger - 1 inch
- Tamarind - small lemon-sized ball
- Black salt - 1 teaspoon
- Cumin powder - 1 teaspoon
- Sugar - 1 teaspoon
- Water - 4 cups
Instructions for the pani puri jaljeera
- Soak the tamarind in 1 cup of hot water for 15 minutes. Extract the pulp and discard the seeds.
- After that in a blender, add mint leaves, coriander leaves, green chilies, and ginger. Add 1/2 cup water and blend until smooth.
- Now, in a large bowl, add 4 cups of water, jaljeera powder, tamarind pulp, blended mixture, black salt, cumin powder, and sugar. Mix well.
- Taste and adjust the seasoning according to your preference.
- Strain the pani through a fine mesh sieve to remove any solid particles.
- Chill the pani in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes before serving.
- Serve the chilled pani in small bowls or shot glasses along with the puris.
Why choose Golmatol jaljeera powder for golgappa pani?
Jaljeera powder is a popular choice for making golgappa pani because it is a flavorful spice blend that is specifically made for this purpose.Golmatol Jaljeera powder is the best jaljeera made by grinding together cumin seeds, coriander seeds, black pepper, ginger powder, mint leaves, and other spices. It gives the golgappa pani a tangy, spicy, and refreshing taste that complements the other ingredients of the dish.
In addition to its taste, jaljeera powder also offers various health benefits. It is a great drink for digestion and helps in relieving heartburn, acidity, intestinal gas, nausea, abdominal and menstrual cramps, vomiting, etc. It also helps in rehydration and keeps the body hydrated while being good for detoxification. Jaljeera contains mango powder, which is rich in vitamin C and can improve the immune system of an individual. Finally, jaljeera has a cooling effect on the body and is a great drink to sip on hot summer days. It helps digestion and is good to drink when you have an upset stomach.
Therefore, using jaljeera powder for golgappa pani is a great choice both for its taste and its health benefits.
To make pani puri with jaljeera, you must try Golmatol Jaljeera Masala