We frequently forget the significance of our gut in our search for better health and well-being. Our general health is greatly influenced by a healthy gut, which has an impact on everything from immunity to digestion. Also, there are numerous strategies to support gut health, Golmatol jaljeera is one little-known drink that has been kept in India for decades.
What is Golmatol jaljeera powder?Golmatol jaljira is a traditional Indian beverage known for its refreshing and zesty taste. It is made from a blend of various spices, mainly cumin seeds (jeera), mint leaves, and tamarind pulp, all mixed with cold water. Also, you may find variations of this recipe with additional ingredients like black salt, black pepper, and dry mango powder (amchur). Moreover, the result is a tangy, spicy, and aromatic drink that has been enjoyed across India for centuries.
The Gut-Healing Benefits of Golmatol Jaljeera
- Supports Digestion: The main component of jaljira powder -cumin seeds known for their digestive qualities. They have ingredients that encourage the development of digestive enzymes, resulting in easier digestion and less post-meal discomfort.
- Helps with Detoxification: Mint leaves in jaljeera masala provide the dish with a cool blast of flavor and aid in the body's detoxification process. The natural detoxifying qualities of mint can help the digestive system remove toxins.
- Minimise Bloating and Gas: Bloating and gas, are two typical signs of digestive distress made easier by the mix of cumin, tamarind, and other spices in jaljeera drink. Together, these spices help to calm the digestive system and lessen discomfort.
- Controls Bowel Movements: Tamarind pulp, a further important component, is well-known for its laxative effects. It can support a healthier gut by regulating bowel motions and preventing constipation.
Recipe of Gut-Healthy Jal jeeraDrinks jaljeera ingredients :
- Golmatol Jaljeera Powder Pack
- Water - 2 cups
- Lemon juice - from 1 lemon
- Fresh mint/coriander leaves - a handful
- Black salt - 1/2 to 1 teaspoon (adjust to taste)
- Put 2 cups of water in a pitcher or container. Add 2–3 teaspoons of the powdered Golmatol Jaljeera.
- Also, mix Jaljeera powder well into the water. Make certain there are no lumps.
- After that crush fresh mint leaves and fresh coriander leaves in a mortar and pestle for incredible flavor.
- Now the Jaljeera base should contain the crushed herb mixture.
- After that add black salt and the juice of one lemon to the mixture.
- Once all the ingredients are thoroughly mixed, stir everything together.
- Also, if you prefer your jaljeera cooled, you can serve it right away over ice cubes.
- So, at last, add a lemon or mint leaf as a garnish for an additional feeling of freshness.